262 The Red hat - and the orange, and pink and the purple

 

Orange hat. Selfie photo by Angela Lansbury.
I match the hat to my lipstick and outfit.
The background is my green screen in the home office.

The red hat. This is the first one I bought. Again, the contrast is a green screen backdrop.



Here is is in orange. I was wearing it and plonked the big brim hat on top just to carry the bigger hat, but Liked the result.


One hat, several impressions.
I have this hat in red, orange, navy, and purple. First I bought the red. Then the orange. Then the yellow. Then the navy and purple.
All elegant. Great purchases.

The last one I bought was in pink and was not such a success. It had a  lurid shiny satin ribbon instead of vibrant but matt chiffon and was horrid. The fabric did not curve like rose petals. but sat in creases.

The pink hat and the better purple one.
Details of suppliers in previous posts.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A