Birthday hat from Daiso. Outfit 357.

Selfie of Angela Lansbury with birthday flowers. Flowers with two Ferrero chocolates on sticks, Ferrero chocolate box, and baloon with the words Happy Birthday, Delivered by Flower Chimp of Singapore.

Selfie by Angela Lansbury.

 The hat from Daiso is in silver with the words Happy Birthday. The label says Mini Birthday hat. Sparkling with elastic. Made in China.

I took a selfie and the words Happy Birthday appeared reversed. I was able to reverse the photo right to left using the edit function on my Samsung mobile phone. 

I took another photo and the reverse left to right function had disappeared

I must have had the hat lying around for some time. The elastic has gone too stretched so the hat keeps slipping sideways. I could shorten the elastic, change the elastic, or add two ribbons and tie it under my chin at the front or under my hair at the back. I tied a knot in the elastic to shorten it and that did the trick.

The family had asked me" What do you want for your birthday?" and I replied, "Something to eat."

Useful Websites


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A