462.Perfect Pink. Eyelets All Over. A little Large. How To Tighten A Broderie Anglaise Bouse Quickly. With a summery white adidas cap.


I bought this top on Ebay.


I love the pink colour. Perfect pink. Pink goes wonderfully well with white, summer white, clean innocent white. Light-hearted white and pink. Images of candyfloss. (Americans call candy floss, cotton candy.)

I love the style. Long sleeves. Roomy enough to be comfortable. 

But it felt and looked as if it was wide, baggy over the bust. How to tighten it?

I looked at the hanging ribbons. I looked in my sewing box. I had a similar thin pink ribbon. I thought, before I put the handy hanging ribbons, or  spend time sewing, I can pin on the ribbons with safety pins. i can slip the safety pins through the eyelets, without damaging the fabric. Come to think of it, I can slip the tiny ribbons through the eyelets, before doing any sewing.

White Jacket 

White cape blazer. 

Missguided, size 8. Too small. The jacket does not meet across my chest. 

I travel wearing a gilet with multiple pockets, so I have my travel card handy. The jacket reveals a  contrast colour and style gilet underneath untidily.

I have another, larger, white cape blazer.

White Cap

Adidas. 


Pink Top Details

Tu Woman Petite. 14.

Long sleeves, each with a hemmed short cuff, edged slit, and pearly pink button fastened by pink tubular elastic loop.

Made in India. 

Sainsburys Careline freephone 0800 63 62 62  

I mistyped Sinsbury as Sinsbury.

The garment has a straight hem, but a scalloped neckline.

The label says Main 100% cotton. Embroidery 100% cotton.

I particularly wanted to wear the white cap to go shopping at night, walking around and crossing roads, even on narrow pavements, because it is safer to wear white at night, so that drivers can see you.


Red Orchid necklace

From Singapore. The orchid is the national flower.

Useful Websites

Adidas Cap

adidas.com

adidas.co.uk

adidas.sg

https://www.sportsdirect.com/adidas-baseball-3-stripes-c

The cap was offered in white, or black, and several other colours. It was nine pounds, reduced to from 11, in July 2022.

eBay

eBay.com

Sainsbury\s

Red orchid flower connectors, two pieces>

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/173822855/20-clearance-sale-2-ruby-red-orchid?

Pink Orchid flower necklace

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1242470996/pink-pearl-effect-flower-necklace?

Twenty pounds or less plus postage

https://shop.kew.org/pendant-orchid-necklace-pink

Pink Singapore necklace about a penny off eleven pounds on ebay plus three pounds fifty pence postage within the UK

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/392816546435?var=0&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=710-53481-19255-0&campid=5338749371&toolid=20006&customid=GB_281_392816546435.134011886061~1661177909518-g_Cj0KCQjw54iXBhCXARIsADWpsG9j1C43EpzYMBJryCSVTtw4EXixYISShyoprd8YM9qI3_eB9xOyYicaAttoEALw_wcB

More expensive gold orchid necklaces

https://risis.com/collections/all-necklaces?variant=40806294847535&page=9

I prefer the red enamel look.

Similar blouse to mine, but short sleeves, starting bid under five pounds and ending in about three days time on ebay



https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/204050813510?hash=item2f82605246:g:FzEAAOSwt0hi39vD

Please share links to your favourite posts.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A