All orange, oranges pattern top and an orange silk skirt, Dress 535



Angela Lansbury at the Tanglin Club, in Singapore.

The Orange Skirt
I am wearing an orange silk skirt. it has a zip, three metallic domed buttons at the head of the zip, and two side pockets. I love the colour and the feel.

Orange Bag
Matched with an orange tote bag.

Orange tee-shirt
The tee-shirt with a pattern of oranges amuses me. I bought it for only 5 dollars in the basement of Bukit Panjang. 

I went back again a couple of days later, no sign of the stalls. Sometimes those cheap stalls actually belong to the more expensive and larger shops and department stores upstairs. But the bargain basement wheeling display units show piles of stocks of cheap sale items.

Orange Footwear
Orange-red Crocs style clogs, with a small black koala pattern.

Orange Scarf
the orange scarf is to protect me from the chill of air conditioning in the lounge. The scarf also doubles as protection for the blouse and skirt when I am eating lunch, tea or dinner.

White Thai Silk Blouse

Orange Flower Display

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A