Black Toastmasters Tee-shirt, with a red zip, dress 536

Angela wearing Toastmasters t-shirt, gift to all who attended the celebration meeting at Eminent Toastmasters International club at Dell.

The t-shirt
The t shirt has a red zip at the front. You can open the zip to reveal more red. I like the red. It relieves the monotony and darkness of the black. It matched my red lipstick. (And my red sandals if I choose to wear them.)
Tee-shirt with the zip open.


However, an open neck looks very casual. You could get a neater effect with a red camisole, or a dickey with a white collar.  The matching red lipstick absolutely makes it, if you look back at the previous picture.

The writing is reversed right to left. This can be changed by loading the photo into an editing program, such as Photopad.
 

I knew that I was going to receive the tee-shirt because an email arrived asking me my size. I opted for medium.
I asked if there was a choice of colour of tee shirt. 

No. They were all the same. The correspondent sent me a picture of the front and back. I could see that the colours to co-ordinate with would be black, red and gold.
 
Angela wearing an orange skirt with the gift tee-shirt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A