Add A Touch Of Colour From The Collar - orange, black and white dress of the day 557

 

Orange collar adds colour. Photo by Angela Lansbury.


I was looking for something warm to wear in London. The clothes I wear in London are different to what I wear in Singapore. I started with a black knitted cardigan which had two long collar tails, which I looped into a tie.

Underneath I wore a warm, white jumper. 

I needed neck interest for appearing in photos and on Zoom at meetings of Toastmasters International. In London, UK, Harrovians club meets online on a Monday, in person at a church on another Monday. So I added the orange blouse. Just the collar showed. I did not need more. That was fine. The collar added colour, warm colour, vivid, transforming me from dull to vivacious, and framed my face.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A