Brown and Black Burton Menswear Top, Bear With Sunglasses, Red umbrella, dress of the day 587


 Angela Lansbury in dress of the day, 587 bear with sunglasses. Photo by Trevor Sharot

I had a new top in striped brown, black and white. I matched it with my black skirt. 

Striped Top
Short sleeve. Burton menswear. London. Size M. Make in Bangladesh.
100% cotton. Wash inside out. Iron on reverse.

Black Skirt
Vintage Dorothy Perkins. It is long, but thin and lightweight, just what I need for summer or Singapore which is tropical all year.

Red Sandals
My usual red sandals. Free-Step. I bought them in England from eBay. I have two pairs. I bought a second one by mistake or because I bid on both and both came up.
CAT No JW 097 Supplier 25426. (The supplier is a secret!)

White Teddy Bear

Straw hat with black headband

Red Folding Umbrella
Jolly red. One of the smallest folding umbrellas I've had or seen. I can hide it inside a handbag.. 
The end of the handle is a curved corner oblong. No brand name.

Useful Websites

Please share links to your favourite posts. Here's the link to this post>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A