Burton Menswear tee-shirt, two soft toy dogs, dress of the day 588

 

Angela Lansbury wearing a Burton menswear tee-shirt, carrying two soft toy dogs. Dress of the day 588. Photo by Trevor Sharot. Copyright.

Striped Top
I had a new top in striped brown, black and white. I decided to go for a neat, natural and neutral look. I matched the top with my black skirt.
Short sleeve. Burton menswear. London. Size M. Made in Bangladesh.
100% cotton. Wash inside out. Iron on the reverse.

Black Skirt
Vintage Dorothy Perkins. It is long, but thin and lightweight, just what you need for summer or a country such as Singapore which is tropical all year. You can see the red ribbon threaded through the four belt loops for security and decoration.

Red Sandals
My usual red sandals. Free-Step. I bought them in England from eBay. I have two pairs. I bought a second one by mistake or because I bid on both and both came up.
CAT No JW 097 Supplier 25426. (The supplier is a secret!)

Soft toys - White Teddy Bears
Slightly different sizes. Different colours, the smaller one's ears are a pale brown.

Straw hat with black headband

Brown Folding Umbrella
Near One of the smallest folding umbrellas I've had or seen. I can hide it inside a handbag.. 
The end of the handle is a black disc shape. No brand name. The neutral colour, unusual for me, allows the stripes of the top to shine.

Useful Websites

Soft Toy Bears
Umbrellas

Please share links to your favourite posts. Here's the link to this post



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A