Happy birthday headband in Daiso - Dress of the day for my March wishlist. Post 501.

 My regret of the day for my birthday month of March is not buying the Happy Birthday headband in Daiso. A modest cost. Wearing it might get my a free drink, a photo, at very least a smile or two when I wear it on my birthday or the nearest weekend when I am out for a celebratory dinner.

Daiso

Where is Daiso? All over Singapore and other parts of the world.

The company originated in Japan.

Dress of the day, undress of the day. I still have time to buy it because my special dinner will be later this month. I save all my birthday items in a bag and box labelled birthday.

Let's see some previous birthday pictures and outfits.

March 2023, Emmaus Toastmasters International club meeting at the home of a member.

Happy birthday headband in Daiso. Phot by Angela Lansbury.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A