Xavier in zinging Zara shirt, which looks like you could colour it in, post 518

 

Xavier in Zara shirt. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright.

Xavier looked very jolly and handsome. He had had wine. We had had wine. And the effect was definitely enhanced by the wonder shirt. 

We had a very jolly, boozy wine dinner. It's a good thing I didn't have any felt tip pens in my bag. After my fourth wine I already had the urge to start colouring his shirt.

I could not find anything like it online.
I looked on Zara. I did a reverse image search. I tried searching for shirt websites and white shirts and batik.
 I tried the search wording mens white short sleeve shirt and black and white - to no avail. 
Here is one black on white shirt for men on Zara's website.

And another black paint daubs
But my favourite has black palm trees, tropical
All around 70 dollars.
Expensive?
If you are a Zara fan, read all about how they started in Spain.


However, I also found a lot of delightful and almost irresistible shirts elsewhere. 

Light in the box has several with music and guitars. Also black and white vertical stripes, with travel friendly black collars (unless the colours run).

Below are links to some shirts I found.
A Shein t-shirt for women. Only 8 Sing dollars.



DIY Painting Kits For Tee-shirts

I found a tee shirt kit to colour. On Shopee. 39.00 dollars.

A women's shirt on Shein looked like somebody had already tried painting in colours over black outlines.


I kept trying to save the picture onto Pinterest but the save button jumps around as you approach it.

I did not find any shirt with a collar to colour. 

You would have to print your own t-shirt with a colour in design. 

I found some bags for children. 


t shirt painting pack


At only 12.95 pounds sterling,

If you have paints, you can paint your own t-shirt. You nay have to buy a thinner specially for converting acrylic paint into paint for painting fabrics. Instructions on how to set the paint are in Wikihow.

Acrylic paint marketers and pens and paint pots are about 5 to 6 dollars on Amazon.

Just under ten pounds, lots of designs, not just dinosaurs but also pretty items. Around ten pounds plus postage.

Useful Websites

I have saved several favourite photos and link on Pinterest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A