Add a white shoelace belt to a black skirt, and a red butterly top, and more butterflies - 537

The skirt

 I put on a long black skirt. An evening skirt.

The top

 It went with my jolly white, black and red butterfly patter top. 

The belt

But my skirt was too long. It was tripping me up in the dayime. Risking getting wet or dirty as I watered plants in pots. 

Colours and styles of belts

I looked for a black ribbon belt. But what came to hand was a long white shoelace. The shoelace had been rescued from a discarded pair of men's sneakers (or loafers, whatever you call them). I had, of course, washed the shoe laces.

I tied the lace around my waist and pulled up the skirt. I rolled it down over the lace. I pulled the top down hiding the top of the skirt and the belt.

I could complete the outfit with black or white or red butterly jewellery and a red or white or black tote bag from Shein.

You can also print out a red butterfly, or photograph the pattern on your garment, and load up the photo to be printed on a tote bag or baseball cap, by a company such as vistaprint.


https://sg.shein.com/Flower-Butterfly-Print-Canvas-Square-Bag-p-11166956-cat-2153.html?


See my posts on butterfly garments


Boohoo

Light In The Box
I found a colourful top from Light in the box costing UK 19 pounds. If you login from another country you get your currency. Or you can set your delivery address, currency, and choose a website with .com or the version for your country.


Ouku

Shein

I didn't find my friend's jacket. But I ended up buying this one. Back and white. I prefer colours. But black and white will match a lot of items winter and summer.


Black and white blouse pictured on ebay. Bought by Angela Lansbury.

Post 485b

Post 523.

401 Big blue butterfly on top bought cheaply in the pedestrianised shopping area of Nicosia, capital of Cyprus. (The southern Greek half with a trip walking across the border in the split capital)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A