How to hide your camera or mobile phone when taking a selfie, post 522

 



On my Samsung phone I have various editing options. I used to see the additions of stars and hearts and thought they were silly. Then I needed to cover my phone in a picture. I could have used a speech bubble and added text, but that might look odd over my stomach. I decided that inserting a heart was best. 

You can experiment on a photo taken with your phone showing. Then add various shapes and colours to disguise the object you wish to hide. You might want to hide the phone or camera, hide another person, or litter, a calendar with the date which would make the picture look old later, an object of value for security. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A