White crocs Post 538

Shoes on the underground train, including Crocs on the left. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright.

I admired these white Crocs on the train. I crept up close to check that they really were Crocs. They had the word CROCS embossed large. The real deal.

Crocs are currently on offer. An advertisement for Crocs popped up on my Facebook page. Unfortunately, they only had their two low price offer of about 20 dollars on the colours yellow and orange. I already have a newish orange pair and an old yellow pair. I would never have bought white Crocs for fear that they would quickly get dirty. Of course, one of the advantages of Crocs is that you can wash them off quickly and easily. Even so, I hesitate to buy white shoes. They do look good.

Useful Websites
SINGAPORE

UK
USA / WORLDWIDE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A