Green Broderie Anglaise top with yellow wrap skirt, Angela's 544

 


Angela Lansbury. I wanted an illustration of somebody writing a poem. 

Angela Lansbury, selfie.

My hair was untidy, and hung over my neckline, so I plaited it.

I put my phone upright on the chair, and sat on a stool facing it. My phone is set to take with a two second delay. You see the white numbers 2 and 2 appear on screen, giving you warning to smile, or raise your head, or your prop.

Top

See post dress of the day 416 for this green top which is hanging in Morrisons.

The label at the neck says Nutmeg, 22 women.

The washing label in the side hem says, Nutmeg 22, Keep away from fire, 100% cotton.

On the back of the label, I was pleasantly surprised to read,

Help the environment by washing at 30

Made in India

www.morrison.com/nutmeg

customer care 0345 611 6111

this label is made from 100% recycled plastic

I used to be a plastic bottle

Wrap Skirt

Label SeaSide.

Props

A mall green watering can and a metal scoop for digging out sold to bury the roots of plants..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A