two piece, co-ord, matching, broderie anglaise, or coat and dress, with ducks, duck egg blue, butterflies, straw hats and more. Post 541

I started looking at duck bags, given away at a stall selling food, with a minimum spend. Hec has white ones one day, yellow ones another day. A queue at a food stall usually attracts others, either curious to see what you are selling, or keen to join the line, assuming that it means the staff is good, or better than the others. In addition to people standing waiting for orders and free bags, he got lots of publicity.


 He was good enough to tell disappointed customers that they could buy duck bags online. So I went online to look. I found tee shirt patterns and bags, and jewellery, featuring ducks, cats, butterflies and elephants. (My previous posts have featured various animals patterns, dogs, horses, flowers, leaves, fish, seashores, pineapples, pine trees, coconuts. 

The stall holder had only 30 of them. I usually go out in red or white or black clothes with a red or white or black jacket to look swish, literally swish and swing.

 I started my search online for matching outfits with a hunt for clothes from Light in the Box, because my post on Sylvia in her Light in the Box outfit got so many views. 

Mother & Child Aprons


Mother and child aprons in practical black with jolly red hearts. 

Pretty pink flamingoes.

On their website I found mother and child mini me outfits. What could I buy for my two year old grandchild? An apron to match mother's?

Great for mother's day or a child's birthday. You need to know the age and size of your child, and the size of mother.

I liked the straw hats. They are one size fits all. They look a bit plasticky. Which is better than real prickly straw which unravels. You might need to sew on elastic because they would blow off outdoors on a boat or a bicycle. Okay in the garden? You still need a strap, or they fall into the mud or water of a pond or paddling pool when you look down, and too easy to pull off and throw away. 



Tdo look cute, from the back. Since my son frquently takes back view photos of his child looking downwards, or at a toy, whilst mother is back view looking down at the child, this set could be good.

Then I looked at dresses with matching ankle length coats. 

Alice McCall Blue Broderi Anglaise Pant Suit Set

I was directed to this wonderful wide sleeve and wide ankle pant suit set. But I don't wear bare midriff stuff. And trousers are too hot. 

 
Useful Websites


Mother and child aprons and straw hats sets

https://www.lightinthebox.com/c/accessories1_113289?prm=1.1.51.0

English embroidery pant suit
www.instagram.com/alicemccallptyltd/

Please share links to your favourite posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A