Bargain Basement Angelic Dress 607

I like to describe myself as Angelic Angela. I think it helps people to remember my name. I saw the word Angelic above a rack of clothes and had to stop. The clothes included some at bargain prices. A rack of clothes at prices from 5 Singapore dollars ninety cents in the basement of Singapore's Bupit Panjang Plaza shopping mall atrium, near the MRT railway station, at the end of the line. 

The bargain rack had four prices. The lowest was angelic at $5.90. That was the price in my mind.

The next price was Blossom at $9.90. The third was C at $14.90.  The next was Divine at 19.90,  Only when I got home and looked at the photo did I realise that the letter were in alphabetic order. A angelic, B blossom, c , D divine.


Noona clothes racks. The clothes are not arranged by price. The price is on the ticket, as explained in a card above the rack. Photo by Angela Lansbury.


The sleeveless grey dress with a black cape blazer jacket and black lace top, plus silver bag to add a touch of class and an evening feel or rather look. Photo by Trevor Sharot.


Angela Lansbury, in grey swing Angelic dress, and passing dog. Photo by Trever Sharot.


This is the dress I bought, at $5.90 - Singapore dollars. Photo by Trevor Sharot.

The garments were not sorted into different rails by price. The prices were mixed up on the rails. I wanted a dress. It is easier to wear one dress than to keep stressing yourself out fining tops which match bottoms. A dress at a lower price is more of a bargain than a t-shirt or top. First because you are getting more fabric. Secondly because you have a whole outfit, not just half.


Useful Websites

https://www.capitaland.com/sg/malls/bukitpanjangplaza/en.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A