Dress of the Day, I am an author, how I edited the photo, dress of the day 591

 

Angela Lansbury wearing I am an author tee-shirt, with her books Improve your English with alliteration, assonance and rhyme, and Quick Quotations. Photo by Trevor Sharot

Buying Author tee-shirts

You can buy similar t-shirts in various colours from at least two different suppliers on Ebay and Etsy. 

Vistaprint in the UK and others worldwide allow you to upload text or photos onto tee shirts of different colours.

What if you are not an author? Customise a t-shirt with your trade or profession. Alternatives. You could have I am a plumber, I am a stand up comic, I am a hair stylist, I own such and such a shop, I sell tee shirts like this customised with your message. Or simply your company name, or the cover of your book. 

Or the name of your sports club. If you buy in bulk, for your club or business, you can get discounts.

I took a second set of photos, turning my book to face the camera, so the title could be read, and cutting my long hair which was obscuring the message and distracting from the important message about my books.

Useful Websites

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=author+shirt

ebay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/

Item number:275897875569Item price:£14.95 July 2023


I have just found that the quickest and easiest way to find the seller's details is - to copy it from the feedback form

etsy

 etsy.com

https://www.etsy.com/market/i%27m_an_author_tshirt

Please share links to your favourite posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A