More Author tee-shirts 599

 Etsy tee-shirt slogans are amusing comments on black background tee-shirts. For example, I'm not quiet I'm plotting.

I suppose that the assumption is that you are advertising yourself as an author and a wit, an amusing person to talk to. Eventually or immediately the onlooker will ask you, What do you write?

Useful Websites

https://www.etsy.com/market/i%27m_an_author_tshirt

this is not quite so focussed or sales-y as I am an author, ask me about my book.

Angela Lansbury with books and I am an author tee-shirt.

You can also buy scarves with book patterns. Best worn with plain colour clothes to make the scarf the feature without distractions from other patterns and colours. A book patern scarf might appeal to you or one of your friends in a writing group or a book club.

Useful Websites

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/248844151/book-scarf-literary-scarf-infinity-scarf?click_key=cab7ed0f4b4ae624cf7ac5734

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A