Chantelle Two Colour Bras To Add To A Wishlist, dress of the day 611

 My American friend Lianne recommended Chantelle bras. We were talking about wired bras and being stopped at security because your clothing set off alarms. She had trouble with her wired Chantelle bra.

I said, I prefer to travel with wire-free bras for the 14 hour longhaul flights from Australia or Asia to Europe, and from the USA longhaul. She said she had travelled in a Chantelle bra. It was her new bra. It was expensive but she had bought it when it was on sale (on sale, not for sale, reduced price). She said,"Despite the wiring, it was so comfortable.'  

I went online to look for Chantelle bras, a brand which was new to me. They seem to be sold in the USA primarily or only. 

I thought the name sounded French. I was right. Their website says that the name Chantelle comes from the first name of the French woman who started the company.

I had trouble identifying the bra which my friend liked. There were so many styles!

I was interested only in bras with wide shoulder straps. Those which push your breasts together creating cleavage don't appeal to me. I am cautious about creating permanent wrinkles fanning out from the area above the cleavage. Also having both breasts close together can be sticky, especially when living in the tropics, in summer, and on long-haul flight.

Frankly, I have a lot of bras. three drawers full of bras! However, one style caught my eye. It was two colours. Different. Elegant.


Chantell Bra.



Chantelle Bra. Colour B-sage Green

Chantelle Bra

Price

plus postage

Useful Wesites

Coupon site

https://www.savings.com/Chantelle-Lingerie/search/coupons.html?id=10359775&clickid=175440274-1693814254034-3143136432487145552&placementid=37621901&utm_campaign=Chantelle+Lingerie+Phrase&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=msn&searchTerm=ebay+chantelle+bras&utm_term=ebay+chantelle+bras&up=2023-09-04-07-57#p-6619075

https://www.neimanmarcus.com/en-sg/s/?

https://us.chantelle.com/sale/soft-stretch-sale.html

Please share links to your favourite posts. Please follow me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A