How To Find A Reversible Skirt - Bright Green, dress of the day 614

I was looking for a skirt to wear with my pink outfit. I saw my green broderie anglaise skirt. I tried it on.

 I love the colour.  A new look. The front of the skirt is broderie anglaise (nowadays also called eyelet). However, the complicated pattern of the broderie anglise made the outfit too busy, clashing tih the pattern of the top and distracting. 

As I pulled it off, I turned it inside out. Could I wear it that way? 

Yes. Turning the skirt inside out worked well for me. Another look from the same garment. 



I took a selfie by propping my phone up on a low table and setting the timer to ten seconds. I had it on reverse so I could also see myself. That gave me time to try various poses. because the phone was on a low table I had to lean forwards. It did not show my shoes. But all I wanted was enough of the green to show the green skirt.

The Green Skirt

TU WOMAN label.

The Pink Tee-Shirt

The Pink Cape Blazer Jacket

The jacket has two large roses in embroidery. They appeal to be fused on, no sign of stitching on the inside. 

Label Ruiyize. Size XL. Fabric synthetic. Unlined. Slit sleeves. The slit sleeves look elegant. The open design shows a blouse's sleeves if you are wearing a long sleeved blouse. If the jacket is worn without a blouse underneath, the slit sleeves are cool in hot weather.

Useful Websites

https://tuclothing.sainsburys.co.uk/

Please share links to your favourite posts. Please follow me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A