Dressed with covered legs for a Malay Wedding, dress of the day 234 - and post numbering explained

 

Angela Lansbury wearing a Thai silk jacket, and silk trousers, as a guest at a Muslim Malay wedding in Singapore. Photo from Sharot family. Copyright.

A friend of mine from Toastmasters asked me, 'Are they all your own clothes, or are they borrowed?'
If I am wearing them, they are my own clothes. 
If somebody, usually a glamorous young woman, at a bus stop or on a train, is photographed by me, those are not my clothes but belong to the wearer. The same applies to clothes worn by my husband or other men.
I have kept to the sequential numbering system. So I do not have 234 outfits because some of them are other women or men. Also, sometimes I feature a zip, or a pair or shoes, or handbag, so it is not a complete outfit. However, I decided it was easier to stick to sequential numbers in case I want to refer back to a post or to answer a reader's query. At first I called all the posts dress of the day because that is the name of the blog. then I decided it was more accurate to use the word post when I was writing a post about an accessory, a men's outfit, or another person's clothes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A