Red shawl for dinner, post 253


Red shawl for dinner. Photo by Trevor Sharot.

I was wearing a white silk night dress, brand Patra. I had an aftrnoon nap and decided not to crease and crumple my day dress but to get back into my night dress
  I transformed it in half a minute into an evening outfit by throwing on my red evrning shawl. I had had the foresight to hang the shawl on a bedroom hanger in order to dress quickly. On a previous evening on my long  weekend trip to Thailand I had left the same shawl either in the suitcase or a bedroom drawer and when we left the bedroom in a hurry to join the family for dinner I could not find it in a hurry
 They say you learn by your mistakes
 I did
 Theory is to have the evening's outfit all on one hanger in one place such as the far right of your bedroom wardrobe at home or on holiday. I remember somebody gave me a whie hanger painted with the words mother of the groom
(I think they bought a set of six for bride and groom and parents of the bride and parents of three groom. Such a good idea to have your completer outfit including underwear, footwear  hat, and bag in one place to dress quickly for dinner. Especially for an important event. Or a group dinner. Or an evening trip where you are sharing transport such as a coach or taxi and need to be quick and arrive at the door on time.
Red shawl
Label IEFIEL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A