Safety first, Light shade of green scarf, chosen to sew onto a dark navy and blue knitted cap, Post 282

 




Light or Dark Colour?
I wanted a warm scarf to sew onto my boring dark bllue, plain blue knitted cap hat. I could sew on any scarf. I had several scarves and several hats. Which colour scarf should I add to the dark, navy hat? A dark blue scarf matched best. 

Bright White For Safety
However, I wanted to wear something jolly in the daytime.  Additionally, more importantly, I needed something for safety, a colour which could be seen at night by a driver if I were crossing a road on foot. That mean adding a lighter colour scarf. Safety first. Wear white at night goes the safety motto. Next best, a light colour

Pleasing Colours
The blue slightly matches my blue eyes. The green goes well with my blonde hair. Sotthing yet lively.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A