Wear white at night, post 284

 

If you are buying hats and scarves and have a choice, choose white rahter than black or dark colours. If you are deciding what to wear and you are walking or might end up walking, wear white. Especially when the night are dark. 

That wasy drivers can see you more easily. More quickly. Safety first.

I found that caps and beanie hats kept slipping off. They would get dirty on the floor. I would lose them. I would find them a nuisance and stuff them in a bag or big pocket. Than I would not be able to find them in a hurry. I would go without. I would get cold. I would not be protected by the white colour.

I sewed a matching white scarf onto the white hat. A white bonnet proved just right. It framed my face. Kept my ears warm. stopped my hat falling off my head and getting lost. The combination was bigger, easier to find and harder to leave behind and lose. 

Black is funeral. White is fun, a contrast with red and other colours. Brightens the face. 

Please share links to your favourite posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A