Rainbow Top From Primark, Necklace from Next - Bargains, post Dress of the Day 288

 

Angela wearing a rainbow top from Priark, and green jacket from Shein. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright.


The top
From Primark. I bought it second hand from St Luke's. it was a bargain, in the one pound box for items which have not sold fast, or the occasional loss leader. (A loss leader is an item sold at a loss in order to attract customers, either to come in and buy that, and preferably return on a regular basis loiking for bargains.
Primark sels clothes in the UK and elsewhere at affordable prices. to buy an item in the bargain bin in St Luke's is a double bargain.

The Cape Jacket\The green cape jacket is from Shein. I bought it in a sale. I bought several cape jackets, mostly long, this one is short.

I went into St Luke's looking for a condolence card. I found one. It cost 50p. a condolence card from Tesco would have cost me one pound fifty. I spent the same because I bought three cards, the other tow to go in my card stock box. 

My other purchase from St Luke's was the necklace. 
Please share links to your favourite posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A