Birthday outfit Post 309

Angela 

Angela Lansbury in her birthday outfit. Photo by Trevor Sharot.

Skirt
Black
Jacket green with embroidery. Brand ROSEs . Spelled like that with capitals for ROSE then a small s. On my computer screen it looks blue. I dont mind. Blue suits me and matches my eyes.

Blouse wwhite
The blouse is fancy, with long floppy v shape collar ends. They hang to one side. So I fastned them with a safety pin invivibl, underneath.
Boots, black and red with petal tops. You can still buy these ankle boots in three colours, black, or wine with black petals, which I am wearing here. or yellow. They are very cofortable. Do an image search. They zip up the back. 
I added a red pandant for a touch of bright colour. I need to wear something red to lift my mood. The piece de resistance is the head band with tubline or hanging daisies. Close up its rather cheap, but at a distance and at night it looks fantastic against my blonde hair and Im sure would look great on other hair colours too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A