Reversible rings, opals or coloured stones, some set in silver Post 305



 I was first sent a video advertisment from Jewelrybyserendipity. I liked the idea of a reversible ring. thier website even showed you how to work out your ring size by winding a strip of peper around your finger, mraking the overlap point, then measuring it. They have a chart of ring sized.

I then looked online I wondered about other colours. Would the ring break. 

What about the price. And I did not want a ring which would irritate or turn my finger green, or tarnish, or have plating which flaked off leaving it shabby and catching on clothes.

I found other sites selling reverysble rings on etsy and esewhere. I also found reversible bracelets and necklaces.

When To Buy A Gift

Mother's Day has gone in the UK and so has Valentine's day. But you may have a birthday of wedding anniversary or holiday coming up. 

Gold, Silver, Plated, Or Costume Jewellery?

Frankly, I would go for sterling silver or gold.  Smarter. More durable. Have ongoing value.

Rings Or Other Things?

I tend to lose rings on holiday. I also find them a nusiance if you are swimming and washing hands and take them off at night.

Clever Clasps

 I also try to avoid T shape connectors on bracelets. They fall off constantly at home so I don't dare to wear them outside, when travelling or even in a restaurant.

For extra security, some people put a ring around their neck when travelling. You can hang a ring on a meatal chain. However, I always have concerns that one might damage the other by friction.

 I like a pendant which has a dual purpose. 

I prefer necklaces, or bracelets, to loose rings. Or a ring or necklace which doubles as a pendant or brooch. 

Travel With Reversible Items

A reversible necklace is a good idea when travelling. Less to lose. Quick to change when you are going from one place to another, or out all day. 

 If one side is dull and the other is brighter, I would wear the dull side for daytime, or under clothes, with the brighter side for evenings.

Useful Websites

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/561709701/reversible-blue-white-fire-opal-solid?gpla=1&gao=1&

https://www.lesgeorgettes.com/en-gb/c/jewellery/rings/reversible-ring-inserts/

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/959693577/extraordinary-ring-reversible-ring-two?click_key=ecb54353e5e40aa6fc82153e8f25309921421d45%3A959693577&click_sum=4b124fd3&external=1&rec_type=cs&ref=landingpage_similar_listing_top-5&pro=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A