Green buttons dark colour - was this a mistake? Post 348

 

Green velvety buttons, pinted buton second down, two ordered buttons larger size and darker colour. Photo by Angela Lansbury.

The two green buttons arrived prettily presented in a stiff little bag with a soft white ribbon.

Alas emerald green buttons were darker than on the screen and darker than the buttons which I wanted to match.

I wrote to the supplier. They offered to exchange the buttons for a lighter green in a smaller size if I sent the dark ones back. 

That was not worth my while to do so. It would mean paying for the postage of the return, plus my time and trouble. 

Never mind. Lesson learned. Next time I shall write to the supplier in advance instead of after receiving the goods.

Please share links to the posts you find most entertaining or informative.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

Period Pants from Marks & Spencer & More, post 345

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291