Red and ready - with a Shein outfit - a bargain, post 347


I received three outfits I had bought from Shein.  One was thin and blue, a dress with thin slit sleeves.The two red ones were a lovely colour but arrived badly creased. I hung them up. No change to the creases.



I washed the other red outfit in cold water and hung it up. Cotton tea towels and tee shirts can be washed and hung up and pulled flat when wet.


No luck. 

I could iron. But I never iron.

Or take them on holiday to a hotel and get them ironed - at vast expense.

Or just wear them and see if sitting on them and stretching the fabric by wearing it makes any difference.

No point in leaving a new outfit hanging up until it goes out of fashion.

I found a red, white and black bouse to go with it.

The Blouse in Black accents Plus Red

The blouse label is Gallery. Five red buttons down the front.

The Blouse Plant Pattern

Back ground white, refreshing, but not all white so a stain or mark shows instantly. Black which co-ordinates well with a black bag and shoes, and coat.

Red roses. This goes with my lipstick. Actually, now that I look closely, the roses are two shades of red, light red and dark red.

The buttons are red. On shanks so no eed to worry about sewing on tighter with a hunt for a co-irdinating colour of thread.

Made in the UK.

100 % viscose.

Darts at hem to give it a feminine waisted shape.

Short sleeves, Batwing all in one so no pulling under the arms nor too tight.

Shein

I wore one of the red outfits under a black jacket which hid most of the creases but also hid the design which was why I had ordered it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

Period Pants from Marks & Spencer & More, post 345

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291