Angela Lansbury in royal blue slit-sleeve dress.. 376


 Angela wearing royal blue Shein dress with split sleeves.

The black tee shirt says I am a published author.Ask me about my book. I wore it to the Writers' Summer School at the Hayes Conference Centre, Swanwick, Derbyshire in August 2024. I was wearing it in the queue for coffee. The lady next to me asked me about my books. I asked her what she wrote or hoped to write. Poetry. So I told her the titles of my books of poetry and on how to write poetry. I suggested she follow me to the book room, have a free look at my books. If she took a fancy to one of them and bought it I would sign it for her. She bought two books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

Period Pants from Marks & Spencer & More, post 345

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291