Anthony Sicari red outfit - too small ! What to Do? Outfit number 381


Angela Lansbury wearing a red and black Anthony SIcari outfit, American size 4. Photo by Trevor Sharot.



I love Anthony Sicari outfits because the wide sleeves alays fit me whatever my weight and girth. I also love the colour red So, when I saw a red Anthoy Sicari outfit on ebay, I had to have it.

I buy a lot of outfits. Most are in the USA. I ponder a long time because of the high cost of postage. Sometimes the price comes down. I buy.  Despite the additional cost of postage fro the USA to the UK.

The Short Sicari Skirt
 Size 4 USA is very small. I tried wearing it as you see here, with the skirt lowered. 

I let don the hem twice and made the skirt longer.

The Black bucket hat
The black hat is a rinabow colour hat turned inside out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

Period Pants from Marks & Spencer & More, post 345

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291