Anthony Sicari Tunic top in black with brown and yellow - or a short dress? Dress of the day number 384. by Angela Lansbury

Seller's ebay photo.

 I ordered this from ebay. I usually go for the three-piece Anthony Sicari outfits. 

Why go for three pieces matching? They make me look smart, elegant, co-ordinated, a top with wide shoulders, which was even more important when I was size 16, on a good day, in 2020, before I started slimming for health and safety during Covid, 

I wroe it with  double closure sandals. Made in Hungary. Their colour is pale brown.

How lon would it be on me?

Not long enough for a dress. A flmsy skirt on a teenager could be that short. But not a warm, thick, autumn or winter gamrent.

Angela Lansbury wearing an Anthony Sicari tunic top wih a dramatic V-shape neckline.. Selfie photo by Angela Lansbury.


The necline is rather large for me. On the other hand, a dramaatic neckline draws attention to tbe wwearer from a distance, on stage. Also in a photo.


Useful Websites

ebay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

Period Pants from Marks & Spencer & More, post 345

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291