Bright Orange Outfit with Heart Labels. Dress of the Day. Matching a skirt from Marks with a blouse from Primark. Outfit 390.

The Orange blouse

Brand Primark Cares. Symbol one heart.

Made in Vietnam. Italy 40 Size M (for medium).

Worn underneath. Provides a silky feel next to the skin. Easy and light to wash out overnight and likely to dry quicker.

Cuffs

A ribbon tightens the gthered cuff, so it won't drag in the water when I am washing up dishes. Nor when filling a glass of water at the kitchen tap, or washing my hands before and after going to the toilet.

It is loose. But how do you put it on over your neck? No buttons. V neck 

NO FASTENING AT NECK

The V neck does not fasten and might slip sideways. I don't always stand straight horizontally because I broke my right collar bone years ago in a car accident. 

I've noticed a lot of people seem to stand slightly up one side and down the other. It might be because of an old injurty on that side, or just sluping, poor posture.  

Anyway, the result is that I need to keep collars fastened. I would like to attach a detachable or pull-apart fastening. Maybe a popper underneath a matching bow. .

The Orange Top

This garment is the 'top' in two senses of the word. Firstly, it is worn on top or above the waist. Secondly, it is worm on top of the blouse. 

The label is Lands' End. 



The Orange Skirt - From Marks

Th orange skirt is label Per Una. Marks & Spender. 

The Triple Heart Symbol

Per Una, from Marks 7 Spencer, with the triple heart symbol. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright.

The symbol is the heart but different from Primark's simple single heart. The Marks & Spencer symbol is three hearts. They are not symmetrical but slightly larger on the right side of the heart, with the centre heart larger than the two either side. 

The label says long length.

Size

UK 8

EUR 36

USA 4

Italy 40

The Orange Vest

The orange vest label is Patra. My favourite style. Lace around both the V neck and the three quarter length sleeves.

Outfit Colour

I have three different colours of orange. 

The Orange Sandals

 Cushion Walk sandals in orange colour with flower decoration on the toe strap. 

Hook and close fastening. Might be the brand Velcro. Easy to wear because the quik opening and closing fastening is on both the toe strap and the ankle strap. 

Spectaacles Strap

The sstrap in pink. I can cocneal it by pushing it behind my ears. Also under my long hair at the bck, instead of down my front. I rarely take the glasses off, except at bed time.

Useful Websites

ebay

Please share links to your favourite posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

Period Pants from Marks & Spencer & More, post 345

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291