Shein Long blue and white dress. Outfit 391.


Angela Lansbury wearing a blue and white Shein dress. Photo by Trevor Sharot Copyright.

The Dress
It has  bell shape cuffs, very wide single layer cuffs. 

 The dress

Shein. Blue and white. Blue colour suts me. It maches my eyes. It flatters my complexion. 

I bought this dress from St Luke's charity shop in London, England.
The style is caftan. Just pull it over your head to et dressed in a hurry.

The dress is too long. If I take off the belt, I keep tripping over the hem. Should I turn it up, or cut off the hem and use the leftover piece for a matching belt, hairband, or scarf?

Sandals
The brand name is Toms.

Accessories
I chose the co-ordinateng sadals with a shade of blue and contrasting warm pink.

Umbrella
The umbrella is also blue and pink. It is a child size umbrella. I bought one of thse online by mistake. Then I found it really handy. Small enough to stuff in a large tote bag. Just big enough to protect yourself on a druzzly day. Children's umbrellas are often in bright colours. And at moderate prices. So if you lose it, or the spokes jam, or the tips come off, less off a loss.

In Singpore you needed an umbrella almost every day in some seasons. It's getting like that in London, too.

Useful Websites
Shein
St Luke's
Toms

Please share links to your favourite posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

Period Pants from Marks & Spencer & More, post 345

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291