Pink Gym Bag to match my jacket 396

 



Bag which fits over a suitcase handle.

On the station platform I saw a girl carrying a pink bag with pockets. It was the perfect match for the jacket I was wearing!
 I asked her where she got it. She haippily told me that it was a gym bag, and she thought she had bought it on Amazon. 

I did a search and found another style of bag in pink with something extra useful. To save the tote bag sliding onto the floor when balanced on top of your wheelon bag, even with the long straps around the pull up br, here's another idea, a slit or strap across the back of the bag which slides down over the pull up bar. I saw this one ready made on several sites. I found bags on amazon, temu and ebay.
Useful websites
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=pink+gym+bag+pockets&_sacat=0&_pgn=2


My Pinck jacket
My jacket label is Arctic Storm. It has two inside pockets. I did not even remember they were there unti I wrote this blog post.
The large outer pockets are zipped. (So many of my jackets and coats and raincoast have open edge pockets, needing zips.
The colur makes me happy. 

The shelll and lining are polyester.
I have pink gloves to match.

You can get one almost idental from Light i the box about 37 pounds. I am not sure about postage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

Period Pants from Marks & Spencer & More, post 345

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291