Winter rainbow jumper, Label Zig Zag Dress 398


 Rainbow jumper. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright.

The label is Zig Zag designer knitwear.
100% wool. Made in Scotland. Hand Wash with care.

Rainbow Colours
 Looking at the colours closely,  I realise that it has more colours than the traditional rainbow colours of red, orange, yellow green, indigo, violet. I recall those colors using the mnemonic (memory aid) read out your green book in verse. 

What is you want winter weight rainbow patterns, or colourful woodlen tops for winter in the UK or USA, or ski resorts?

When I searched for Zig Zag first I found non clothing compnies. Then I found vintage items sold out on etsy, and lots of zig zag W shape patterns on knitwear. 
Finally I dedied to look for wood or rainbow.
I found one in hippy clothing, but just one left, and that was a penny off 70 pounds sterling.

Useful websites
https://www.hippyclothingco.co.uk/products/rainbow-fleece-lined-hoodie

Please share links to your favourite entertaining or educational posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

Period Pants from Marks & Spencer & More, post 345

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291