Dress 66 Red lace dress with Dolly


 First seen on Facebook August 30th.

  • I opened the cupboard to tidy up and guess what I found. The perfect dolly. The perfect match for me. Blonde hair in plaits. With a fringe. Red lips(tick). Red sleeves. Red skirt. And red on her hat. Red footwear. Unless, perhaps, I had been subconsciously copying my memory of her. (Actually, that is just a fancy. I also wear royal blue.)
    2
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 7 w
  • Love the doll.
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 7 w
    Angela Lansbury replied
     
    1 reply

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl brooches on hat paired with M & S sweater with pearls. Dress Post 686 by Angela Lansbury

Stripey Red & White Socks, thigh high, and tights - outfit 679 by Angela Lansbury

Inspection of Collection, M & S Dress poem Plus PACKING LIST, Post 739 by Angela Lansbury.