Dress 89 Silver boots (Clarks) with silver blue hanky hem decoupage dress


 Silver boots from Clarks. I bought them in a sale in Brent Cross Shopping Centre.

 I lost a button. I went back to the shop a year later to ask if they could supply a button or cover a same size button with silver leather. They could not. As I was leaving I glanced at the sale section. Another pair of boots - the same style. A size larger, but I only wanted them for the button. 

When I got home, I found that by wearing a thick pair of socks, I could wear the larger pair, which were intact. The pair with the missing button could be worn with long skirts which covered that area. 

Search for silver boots, leather boots, or Clarks boots, or Brent Cross opening hours.



Useful Websites

Please share links to your favourite blog posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl brooches on hat paired with M & S sweater with pearls. Dress Post 686 by Angela Lansbury

Stripey Red & White Socks, thigh high, and tights - outfit 679 by Angela Lansbury

Inspection of Collection, M & S Dress poem Plus PACKING LIST, Post 739 by Angela Lansbury.