Dress of the Day with Angela: 9 Giraffes. How To Convert A Skirt Into a Dress.
Photo by Trevor Sharot.
Two lines of giraffes are around the hem.
Matching Brown Sandals
I have matched the clothes with brown sandals, which I rarely wear. I found brown boring. But they match the colours and pick out the giraffe theme.
Above the giraffes, above the snow-capped mountains, you can read the words Mount Kilimanjaro in black. The black lettering is almost invisible, blending in with the black of the pattern.
Skirt Converted Into A Dress
The dress is actually a skirt. I am not tall and many dresses drag on the ground and trip me up as well as getting dirty around the hem and caught in my heels. So I hoist up the skirt and find it fits well around the bust, especially with shirred elastic. I recently discovered that you can add wide ribbons, two at the front and two at the back, to secure the dress in place, stop it slipping down or down on one side.
Kilimanjaro is just south of the Kenyan border. Most souvenirs are t-shirts because that is what climbers need.
Useful Websites

Comments
Post a Comment