Dresses 36-40: Dress 36 DIY dress from scarf with fish. 37 DIY Dress reversed with black fish. 38 Caftan (pink/purple flowers) + rainbow umbrella.39

 I could not find four of my dress photos on Facebook. So I left a blank post with the title numbers 36-40. I was planning to come back later. Meanwhile it appeared that I was naked for five days. Or I wore my night dress all week!

No. I found the missing dresses by doing a search in Facebook. The moral is, the lesson I learned was, If one task or search does not succeed, move onto the next task to accomplish something every hour. I had no results searching for 36. Then I found dress 37.

Dress of the day 37 reversed back to front showing black fish. Not only had I found dress 37, I knew what dress 36 was.

In fact you can tell by the dates on Facebook. Find the dress of a day nearby and click on arrows forward or backwards to find the right date.

Dress 36



At first I spent ages naming the photo so it was easy to find, from those on the desktop, in a folder labelled desktop, alphabetically. Later I re-ordered the photos in date order. Reverse order to put today's date at top instead of at the end. Much quicker. The photo I had just loaded up was top of the list. 

Dress 37






Dress of the Day 38. Caftan with pink and purple flowers and rainbow umbrella. Captions please. 




Dress 39 Aug 4th Wearable art
Caftan DIY floor length, made by Angela from large scarf. Chalk White background, red frame. Above waits on right of wearer, glum lady's head silhouetted against palm tree. Below waist in the same side a large red orchid.  

Accessories to co-ordinate, red umbrella and straw hat with red band.


40 (Aug 5th) Magenta flowers and matched umbrella



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl brooches on hat paired with M & S sweater with pearls. Dress Post 686 by Angela Lansbury

Stripey Red & White Socks, thigh high, and tights - outfit 679 by Angela Lansbury

Inspection of Collection, M & S Dress poem Plus PACKING LIST, Post 739 by Angela Lansbury.