Happy Halloween - and how to make a Halloween costume

 

Angela in black pirate hat, Halloween hand puppet in green felt, from Tesco

Angela wearing black pirate hat, cut white blouse, white ghost , image, black cape blazer, notice decorations, Halloween letters canner on board, Toastmasters meeting, Angela gestures, probably for Table Topics - impromptu speaking

I was at a hotel for a Dracula weekend and discovered that we had a fancy dress  party on the Saturday night. I did not have a costume, so I made one from a hotel white sheet and pillowcases and went as a ghost.

Useful Websiteshttps://www.goodhousekeeping.com/holidays/halloween-ideas/g2750/easy-last-minute-halloween-costumes-diy/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl brooches on hat paired with M & S sweater with pearls. Dress Post 686 by Angela Lansbury

Stripey Red & White Socks, thigh high, and tights - outfit 679 by Angela Lansbury

Inspection of Collection, M & S Dress poem Plus PACKING LIST, Post 739 by Angela Lansbury.