Sandals and shoes, it's so hard to choose (poem by Angela). More shoe seller websites listed

Four pairs of Josef Seibel sandals. Photo by Angela Lansbury. Copyright.

Shoes, shoes, it's so hard to choose

I like the reds and the blacks and the blues

Flats and wedges, sandals and boots, 

Matching my hats, my bags and my suits


Shoes, shoes, piled on a rack

I pilled them out and can't put them back 

I like them in leather, sometimes in plastic

I love touch and close, I nod at elastic


I like the yellow, the green and the blues

Shoes, shoes, it's so hard to choose.

-ends-

(Poem by Angela Lansbury) 


Useful Websites

A-D

ATMOSPHERE

Atmosphere UK

https://www.shopstyle.co.uk/browse/womens-shoes?fts=atmosphere+shoes

Atmosphere USA

https://www.atmosphere.ca/categories/footwear.html

CUSHION-WALK

https://www.shoezone.com/Brands/Cushion-Walk

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Womens-Shoes-Cushion-Walk/

https://www.crazyclearance.co.uk/shop/footwear/brand-cushion-walk

https://www.ebay.co.uk/b/Cushion-Walk-Womens-Sandals

E-K

HOTTER

https://www.hotter.com/gb/en/womens-sandals

L-R

S-Z

SEIBEL

https://josefseibel.co.uk/collections/womens-winter-sale

FLAT RATE PACKAGE OPTIONS USA

https://about.usps.com/postal-bulletin/2 


About the Author

Angela Lansbury is a travel writer and photographer, author and speaker.

 Please see my other blogs and posts and share with your friends the links to your favourite posts.

travelwithangelalansbury.blogspot.com

dressofthedayangela.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl brooches on hat paired with M & S sweater with pearls. Dress Post 686 by Angela Lansbury

Stripey Red & White Socks, thigh high, and tights - outfit 679 by Angela Lansbury

Inspection of Collection, M & S Dress poem Plus PACKING LIST, Post 739 by Angela Lansbury.