Dress 156 In the Pink with Pink August Silk and Why Buy Cat Ear Headphones?

 

Angela wearing a pink August Silk camisole, a pink light silk scarf knotted together, and pink Cat Ear headphones. Photo by Trevor Sharot. Location Orchard Hotel Bedroom, Singapore.

Pink camisole by August Silk. (See post on brands.) August Silk is an American based company. I looked at the garment and wondered, is this silk? The company started producing clothes in washable silk but now sells other fabrics.

Pink Silk Scarf

The scarf is very thin. I tied it together under the neck so it didn't slip off. Then I considered sewing the ends together to make a cape or sleeves. No need. I simply knotted the corners together. Result, a useful top which stayed in place and kept me covered so I was not chilled under air conditioning.

Cat Ear headphones

I was looking for headphones and saw these amusing cat ear headphones. They look amusing when we take group photos for online meetings of Toastmasters International clubs - I am a member of four club based in Singapore and one in the UK.

Big over the head earphones can feel heavy. Wireless ones are useful if you want to stand up to speak to show gestures. You need a built in microphone if you want stand up, so that your face does not disappear when you are standing back from the microphone built into your laptop or Ipad or tablet or mobile phone.

https://ezbuy.sg/product/464427543.

Useful Websites

https://www.lyst.com/shop/august-silk-clothing/

About the Author Of This Post

Angela Lansbury is a travel writer and photographer, author and speaker.

 Please see my other blogs and posts and share with your friends the links to your favourite posts.

travelwithangelalansbury.blogspot.com

dressofthedayangela.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl brooches on hat paired with M & S sweater with pearls. Dress Post 686 by Angela Lansbury

Stripey Red & White Socks, thigh high, and tights - outfit 679 by Angela Lansbury