Dress of the day 224. Curry colour dress with black jacket and brown shoes: Josef Seibel sandals

 


Angela in the multi-colour and gold Asos blouse with a black cape blazer over a brown dress. Also in the picture her husband, the photographer, and wine educator, Trevor Sharot.


This was the brown dress worn with a white jacket which I changed to a black jacket because I would be eating curry at an Indian restaurant.

I was ready for a meal out at Muthu's Curry restaurant. Dress in brown, which I had put out the night before. I added sensible brown sandals for walking from the MRT station Little India to the restaurant, Muthu's Curry. I was glad we went out. Later we had to order curry via a delivery service. In Singapore that could be by foodpanda or ubereats. 

Brown Sandals

The brown sandals are by Josef Seibel, a German company. I have bought second hand shoes on ebay in the UK. You can also buy new.

Next I looked for a blouse to cover my arms. Why? Mosquitos during a walk outdoors. Indoors possibly cold air conditioning.

Gold and Multi-colour Evening Blouse By Asos

Asos, UK size 10, EU 38, US 6.

Black collar and black upper arm with black buttons. Colours:red, orange, pink, purple, grey, black, all semi transparent, with opaque (like paint) gold. Made in India. 100 per cent polyester.

8 front buttons, plus one on each cuff. No spare buttons. two-hole shiny flat buttons. The front centre buttonholes and buttons are concealed behind a double pleated plaquet.

Gosh - I've had this garment for ages, yet until I came to type up the information for you, I had never noticed the concealed front over the buttons, nor the unusual design of the sleeve.

The jackets are cape blazers which show the front of the sleeves of the blouse.

Black

White

Useful Websites

ASOS

www.asos.com

Muthu's Curry Restaurant

https://www.foodpanda.sg/restaurant/new/s0jm/muthu-s-curry-suntec-city-

https://www.muthuscurry.com/

JOSEF SEIBEL

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=josef+seibel+shoes

https://www.rubbersole.co.uk/Josef-Seibel-roSALIE-44-x16396155.php?

EBAY

https://www.ebay.com.sg/b/Josef-Seibel-Shoes-for-Women/

 More about the Author

Angela Lansbury is a British author who has lived in the USA, Spain and Singapore. Her 20 books include Wedding Speeches & Toasts, and Quick Quotations.

She has lived in the USA, Spain and Singapore. She is a travel writer and photographer.

Angela Lansbury is a teacher of English (advanced and English as a Second Language or English as a Foreign Language, French and other languages, aspiring polyglot.

Angela Lansbury is also a speaker. Member of many toastmasters  speaker training clubs and speaking contest judge.

She  has several blogs and writes daily on at least two of the following:
Please share links to your favourite posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl brooches on hat paired with M & S sweater with pearls. Dress Post 686 by Angela Lansbury

Stripey Red & White Socks, thigh high, and tights - outfit 679 by Angela Lansbury

Inspection of Collection, M & S Dress poem Plus PACKING LIST, Post 739 by Angela Lansbury.