Pink Asymmetrical Ann Balon Dress - Ideal For Plus Size Women 274

 

Angela is wearing a pink Ann Balon outfit consisting of an asymmetrical top and skirt. Photo by Trevor Sharot.


Ann Balon Outfits
What do I like about Ann Balon outfits? They are elegant, lacy, and designed for plus size women.  They flatter your figure. They have a lines and swirly skirts and wide sleeves and stretch fabrics. 

You can go to their shop by appointment for a new outfit, for example, for a wedding. 

I bought a new outfit in the sale at a  shop in London for the wedding of our son.

I tried on several outfits I wanted red but red was not available, and might have been rather too attention getting for mother of the groom, distracting from the bride. Blue was just right.  You can see it as dress 81 in an earlier post.

Here is another photo of me in the mother of the groom blue outfit.



This outfit is vintage. The waist elastic has stretched. I pulled out a loop and tied knots in it. The last pink rose of summer matches perfectly.

The design is asymmetrical. I had not realized that the sleeves are different until I put on a white thermal vest. Big mistake. I immediately changed into a pink noil silk short sleeve top.

Noil Silk Short-Sleeved Pink Vest
I don't like like noil silk. I think of it as not silk. The texture is the opposite of silk, Rough. Bubbly. Lumpy. Yet this garment is one I wer a lot. Once it is on, I forget the texture.

Useful Websites

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to repair a torn Mark & Spencer slip and make the hem wider, Post 294

What to wear for a funeral? A black funeral coat from Marks & Spencers Outfit 291

271 hooded jacket with inside pocket from label Canda C & A