Dress 279 Anthony Sicari outfit, fit for a queen, royal blue, with red design
Angela in Anthony Sicari outfit, blue with red designs, at the Civil Service Club, London, for a wine and dine society dinner.
I love Anthony Sicari outfits. My favourites are the dress or skirt with a matching top which has puff sleeves which always fit and are never too tight or constricting, and the matching scarf.
You can see many of them on Ebay. Some have just the blouse with no skirt or scarf.
The scarf
The scarf is a long oblong. You can wear it tied in a fold over tie at the neck. Or tie it in a bow, a bit old fashioned.
Alternatively, push it to one side with one length down the front and another over your shoulder and down the back. I think that looks very sophisticated.
The fabric is very silky. The scarf often slips off. Especially when you are eating. Why? Maybe because you are lifting your arms to handle a knife and fork or pass items.
To guard against loss, I decided to sew two side seams together, at a middle point, just a short section, so you could still have options for tying it together, but a strong or doubled cotton so that it was held strongly.
Alternatives would be a brooch. Or a scarf pin - but I find they slide off. Sewing is more secure.


Comments
Post a Comment