Everyday Blue masks - blue to match your outfit
Pale blue and white, matching the mask.
Photo from Pixabay.
Photo from Wikipedia.
I have seen these concertina masks mostly in blue, sometimes in white - or the white side worn outwards, and in pink. If you cannot get a mask to match your outfit, try making your outfit match your mask. Pale denim, for example.
I looked for a blue to match an everyday mask.
I shall pack the blue matching outfits for my next trip. Why would you wear a blue basic mask, if you already have one? Why take a free mask if you already have a fabric mask?
1 So that you have a spare to use if you washed your mask and it is still damp.
2 In order to have a spare in case you lose it, drop it in the dirt, or can't find it in a hurry.
3 To have a spare to offer somebody else if the elastic on their ear elastic pulls out.
4 To have a spare to offer somebody without one who arrives at a venue requiring masks.
5 To have a spare in your pocket if you leave home or your hotel in a hurry and suddenly reach a place with a guard insisting on it.
6 If you leave a venue in a hurry, such as a fire alarm in a restaurant or mall, and become separated from your handbag or jacket containing your mask, it is handy to have a spare in a pocket or neck pouch.
Finally, to go with a blue outfit, when your other masks are black or red. If you cannot find a blue garment to match a blue mask, white works well. The white goes with the white elastic straps and the white top and lower border.
If you have blue eyes, you might wear blue clothes and a mask to match. As a child, because I was blue eyed my mother always dressed me in blue. Blue enhances the colour of your eyes. Sometimes your eyes slightly reflect the colour of your surroundings. I was very tired of wearing blue and perhaps as a reaction to that instintively go for red, any other colour. However, blue suits me. The blue does not only suit my eye colour, it suits my complexion. if I hold my hand agains a colour I can see immediately that some colours look better. I can hold my hands agains pictures of garments in different colours on the internet in on screen catalogues or on Amazon and ebay and other websites.





Comments
Post a Comment