Match your mask to an outfit: outfit Orange aid. Dress of the Day 275 Orange mask matching a bag

 


Angela Lansbury with an orange pouch bag Selfie photo by Angela.

Angela Lansbury with a matching mask in orange and an orange neck pouch bag.

I was looking for an orange item of clothing to go with my new orange mask. (I had bought a pink mask, then red - my favourite colour, finally to complete the warm colours, orange.  I spotted something orange and pulled it out. Not an item of clothing but a bag. No good. Wait a minute - why not add a neck pouch!

I then found an orange and black chiffon blouse and added a black cape blazer. A complete black and orange outfit.

I have kept the orange mask attached to the orange neck pouch. That way, when I am looking for one I will automatically find the other.

Some masks come with a matching bag in which you can store it (and keep it clean and not creased). You could add a ribbon to the pouch and wear it around your neck. If the pouch is large enough and strong enough you could keep your mobile phone, or a tissue, inside it. 

My orange mask was from ebay.com, and the company was comfie92. The price was a reasonable one pound ninety two pence. 
  Postage was free.
The same mask is sold in yellow, pale blue, navy, red, camouflage, black, and more.



Useful Websites

ebay.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl brooches on hat paired with M & S sweater with pearls. Dress Post 686 by Angela Lansbury

Stripey Red & White Socks, thigh high, and tights - outfit 679 by Angela Lansbury

Inspection of Collection, M & S Dress poem Plus PACKING LIST, Post 739 by Angela Lansbury.