Red-dy, Red Day, Red Mask to Match. Dress 278.

 

Photo by Trevor Sharot.

Red Mask
The red mask was ordered through Amazon with free delivery because I have Amazon prime. It was ordered on a Sunday and arrived on the Thursday, four days later. 

The mask is a stretchy synthetic feel fabric, the same both sides, two  layers of fabric with a side pocket. The parts around the ear are flat folded wide loops made from the same fabric. Bright pillar box red.

Red vintage top
The top is large, size 14 with large upper arms and long sleeves. I am thinking of adding another button to tighten the cuffs. Left loose too baggy. Tucked into a waistband, okay. 

On the waist, the washing label says Arcadia Group Ltd, made in Romania, polyester, elastane. The fabric looks like shiny satin.

The Culottes
The brand label is missing, maybe has been cut out. The washing label says made in Italy.

Red Sandals
The red sandals are from Hotter. I have had them a long time. Two Velcro straps. Comfortable. I love them. They go with red and black. Unfortunately the heels are starting to peel in patches. I am still wearing them around the house, but dare not wear them out walking because one day they will collapse completely.

Red Masks
I hunted all over Amazon and Ebay for red masks, orange masks, pink masks.
Ebay has masks in all colours from one pound ninety nine pence.

For example:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl brooches on hat paired with M & S sweater with pearls. Dress Post 686 by Angela Lansbury

Stripey Red & White Socks, thigh high, and tights - outfit 679 by Angela Lansbury

Inspection of Collection, M & S Dress poem Plus PACKING LIST, Post 739 by Angela Lansbury.