Dress of the Day 263 Anthony Sicari, black and white, red, yellow, and blue, batwing sleeves

 


Photo by Trevor Sharot.

A bright and cheerful outfit. Black background is easy to match up with a thin black skirt in summer and a thick black skirt in winter. On a cold day I have added a white blouse underneath. I checked another couple of white blouses before deciding on this one.
Anthony Sicari garments on sales on ebay are often sets of three, skirt, top and matching long oblong scarf.

I have seen Anthony Sicari tops offered on ebay with these sleeves described as dolman sleeves. Sometimes the dolman sleeves are cut in one piece from the top with only a seam under the arm and only one seam joining the front to the back of the garment. have I understood that right?


Useful Websites
Anthony Sicari Outfits

About the Author

I have other blogs on travel. Meet me at Toastmasters International meetings. Link up to me on Facebook.

Please share links to your favourite posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl brooches on hat paired with M & S sweater with pearls. Dress Post 686 by Angela Lansbury

Stripey Red & White Socks, thigh high, and tights - outfit 679 by Angela Lansbury

Inspection of Collection, M & S Dress poem Plus PACKING LIST, Post 739 by Angela Lansbury.